- What are my obligations if I have a suspicion of child abuse or neglect and I'm not at work?
- How do I respond to a client who confides to an extramarital affair but doesn't want to discuss it in couple therapy?
- My client continually avoids discussing his childhood, even though I think he may have been abused when he was young, what do I do?
- How do I ethically administer a program that had previously deceived clients about their rights?
Clinical practice can be confusing, challenging and full of pitfalls and dangers. Understanding them and how to respond is critical to a therapist's ability to manage the therapeutic relationship.
Moshe has been supervising students for over 30 years. Child psychiatry residents, MSW, marriage and family therapy and professional counseling interns from 13 programs in Georgia and around the country have benefited from Moshe's many years of practice and training.
Call for more information on joining an ongoing group or for an individual consultation.
Moshe often presents at area conferences, to local groups as well as at state, national and international conferences. He has also presented at Emory's Child Psychiatry grand rounds and lectured and supervised Emory Child Psychiatry residents as well as for Georgia Tech psychology classes. He is always given high marks for his energy and the accessibility of his content.
Recently Moshe was asked to speak by the Georgia Society for Clinical Social Work on Collaborative and Proactive Solutions.
He recently presented to the Georgia Chapter of NASW on both the changes to the NASW Code of Ethics as well as in a videoconference on Neurdevelopmental Disorders for a psychopathology class.
Presentation Topics include
- Psychotherapy with College Age Students on the Autistic Spectrum
- Collaborative and Proactive Solutions
- Contribution Training
- Sexuality and Developmental Disabilities
- Chronic Sorrow of Parents of Children with Disabilities
- Family Assessment
- Couples Counseling
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders and Treatment
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hypearactivity Disorders and Treatment
- Family Therapy with Children with Chronic Medical, Developmental and Psychiatric Diagnoses