Moshe provides therapy to individuals, couples and families, specializing in families of children with autism, developmental disabilities and chronic medical and mental health diagnoses.
Areas of Focus:
- Family therapy regarding children's diagnoses of autism, Asperger's, chronic medical, developmental and psychiatric diagnoses.
- Education of children and families about the meanings of different diagnoses and available treatments.
- Couples therapy whether married, considering marriage or to those in extended relationships
- Individual therapy with teens and children with high functioning Autism/Aspergers and other developmental disabilities and with adults
- Teaching parents how to advocate for their children within the educational system and with other providers.
Moshe is happy to speak with you on the phone or by e-mail about your needs to see if he can help or to provide you with appropriate referrals.
He brings 30 years of experience in helping people gain insight, into their relationships and in sustaining them through the difficult challenges of life.